NSA Washington COVID-19 Update 8/8/2022
The installation is currently in HPCON Bravo status.
- Workplace (in door) room occupancy up to 80%
- Mask Policy
- Indoor mask-wearing is not required. Individuals may choose to wear a mask regardless of the COVID-19 Community Level.
- Vehicles (Gov. cars, vans, low occupancy assets) – mask wearing is optional
- DoD Transportation Assets (Planes, Water transport, buses, trains, taxis, ride-shares) traveling into, within or out of the U.S., to include indoor DoD transportation hubs) – mask wearing is required
- DoD Health Care Facilities – masks will be worn by workers and patients
- Social Distance – whenever possible
- Meetings – For meetings greater than 50, Meeting organizers will require vaccination status of attendees or negative test within 72 hours of the meeting. Social distance.
- Meetings do not include military training and exercise events conducted by MILDEPs.
This page includes the most up-to-date COVID-19 information for the NSA Washington Fleet & Family Readiness Programs.
Visit the NSA Washington Facebook Page for updates on NEX, gate operations and more!
Attention NAF Employees - Support is available for any NAF employee experiencing increased anxiety, fear or emotional stress surrounding the coronavirus outbreak, it may help to speak to a professional clinician through your employee assistance program (EAP) provided by ACI Specialty Beneﬁts. ACI’s EAP is conﬁdential, free to use for employees, and open to all family members. Call ACI at 800.932.0034 or email eapinfo@acispecialtybeneﬁts.com.
Download the brochure here.
Morale, Welfare & Recreation Programs
Open Monday-Friday, 5 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Eligible Patrons: Active Duty and their Dependents, Reservists, DoD Civilians and Contractors.
Masks are now optional.
Patrons must provide their own towels, maintain social distancing and masks are option throughout the facility.
Unmanned Fitness Facilities
NSF Arlington - OPEN
Naval Observatory - OPEN
Naval Research Laboratory - CLOSED
Carderock - CLOSED
For More Information, please call 202-433-2282.
Ticket & Travel Office - Open Monday-Friday from 8 a.m.-3 p.m.
Rentals are available Monday-Friday from 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
Mordecai Booth's Public House
Mordecai Booth's Public House - Open Normal Business Hours - Wednesday-Thursday from 3:30-8 p.m.
Private Party Reservations are available.
Maximum Occupancy - 80%
CMWR Food Court Seating Area
Seating has been restored.
Fleet & Family Support Center & Programs
The NSA Washington Fleet & Family Support Center is open for in-person and virtual/telehealth services.
Please visit our event page for more information on FFSC webinars being offered.
Important Phone Numbers
General Information & Services: 202-685-0229
Counseling & Advocacy: 202-441-1708
Sexual Assault and Response Program (SAPR):
24/7 NCR Sexual Assault Helpline: 202-258-6717
NSAW SARC: 202-615-9820
DoD Safe Helpline: 1-877-995-5247
Visiting Flag Quarters (VFQ)
Please call 202-433-2278 for the most up-to-date information on reservations for the VFQ.
Please call 202-433-5912 or 202-433-3659 to reach Flag Housing personnel during this time.