Navy Ombudsmen are key resources for family members, particularly during deployments. They serve as a liaison between the command team and families within the command.
Ombudsmen Support Program:
- Provide information and referral to assist families with concerns or issues.
- Regularly communicate and distribute information to and from the command and the unit’s family members.
- Keep the command informed regarding the overall health, morale and welfare of the families in the command.
- Schedule Quarterly
- Provide different trainings and information for local Ombudsman
- For more information about the next assembly, contact our Coordinator at 202-685-8413.